Today was my day off of classes and so I decided it would be a good day to go to the gallery again. This time we saw about a third of it I believe and managed to do so in under two hours. I also did a bit of yoga tonight which was rather relaxing and much needed. Lastly I was able to satisfy some of my chocolate craving.
The paintings that really stood out to me today were two flower ones, two ones of women and then one with two dogs in it-there was also a landscape painting that caught my eye.
- Francisque Millet’s Mountain Landscape with Lightning
- Elgon Hendrik’s Judith
- Jan van Os’s Fruit and Flowers in Terracotta Vase
- Again Jan Os’s Flowers in a Terracotta Vase
- Guido Reni’s The Rape of Europa
- I didn’t catch this ones title or artist but nonetheless it was enjoyable
Yoga today was mostly inversions. I worked on hollow back against the wall, headstands and tripod headstands. My favorite headstand is tripod since I feel really balanced and stable luckily. My next goal is to be able to do supported headstand without the wall sometime.